On April 2 at Noon EDT, we will be live streaming (right here!) a panel discussion from the Institut Pasteur in Paris, "Uniting to Combat Neglected Tropical Diseases: A Conversation on Progress webcast." Follow along on Twitter at #NTDProgress!
The webcast will feature a conversation with some of the world’s leading voices on NTDs, including:
- Dr. Margaret Chan, Director-General, World Health Organization
- Jamie Cooper-Hohn, Chair, Children’s Investment Fund Foundation
- Dr. Tim Evans, World Bank Director of Health, Nutrition and Population
- Bill Gates, Co-chair, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
- Dr. Onésime Ndayishimiye, National Director, Neglected Tropical Disease & Blindness Control Program, Ministry of Health, Burundi